- To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading. X_name is here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over. X_name is also more than a game— it’s a gaming platform with infinite possibilities and potential spinoff mini-games so you’ll have a lot of freedom to start new initiatives and make them your own.
- Designing and coding fascinating features such as our mobile application with real-time X_name battles, adventure mode, and mini-games.
- Polishing and optimizing our products with strong attention to detail and aesthetic sense.
- Participating in all aspects of the product life-cycle, from ideation to specification to release.
- Balancing the technical and product roadmaps within the team.
- Proof of past engagement in building games, whether in a professional or hobbyist setting.
- You write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- You’re a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
- Experience working with Game Engine such as Unity
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills, and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Internet technology, and n-tier architecture.
- Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt.
- Good database and SQL skills, especially Postgres.
- Package: 14 salary months + Project bonus (If any) + Extra package: 16M/year
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]