- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of ServiceNow development and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions that meet our business needs.
- Nice to have experience in SharePoint development.
- Design, develop, and maintain ServiceNow applications and solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all software solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and develop software solutions
- Analyze and troubleshoot software issues
- Participate in project planning and project management activities as needed
- Stay current with ServiceNow development technologies, trends, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow development
- Strong experience with ServiceNow scripting, workflows, and modules
- Experience ServiceNow Automated Test Framework
- Know about ITSM best practices and ITIL framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English Nice to have
- Experience with SharePoint development, including SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, and Nintex Workflow ServiceNow certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow integrations, REST APIs, and web services
- Good English communication, being able to read and write English
- Good at investigating and solving incidents and problem skills
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Package: Package 14 salary months based on KPI + Extra package: 16M/year
- Full benefit with social insurance.
- Annual health check and CMC care insurance under the company’s
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is entirely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, holidays, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]