- Migration to newer versions of SharePoint Server / SharePoint Online
- Collects & analyzes technical and user requirements, translating them into solutions and ensuring the solutions meet the customer expectations and needs
- Key technologies: .Net, Entity Framework, SQL, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sharepoint
- Prepare SharePoint documentation, including user and admin guide
- Knowledge of web parts, both 3rd party and customized web parts
- Knowledge of platform development including coding and programming is an advantage
- Conduct workshops on SharePoint and related topics
- Respond to SharePoint issues and faults and resolve them in a timely manner
- 2nd Level Support for SharePoint products
- Methodology: Kanban/Agile (Scrum), 2-week sprints for Feature development
- Experience in authentication, access, and entity management technology using Azure Identity Framework
- Experience with cloud platforms, especially Microsoft Azure.
- Experienced in agile software development including using DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Experienced in modern DevOps methodologies and continuous integration using Git.
- Experience in unit testing
- Have experience in GIT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication, being able to read and write English
- Good at investigating and solving incidents and problem skills
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Package: Package 14 salary months based on KPI + Extra package: 16M/year
- Full benefit with social insurance.
- Annual health check and CMC care insurance under the company’s
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is entirely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, holidays, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]