- Review requirements and design documents in order to create test plans and cases
- Perform manual test case execution as required
- Create automated tests, execute, and monitor as required
- Work with local and remote team members to gain information required to improve the testing effort
- Work with customer representatives to gather information to improve test coverage.
- Document all issues in sufficient detail and produce test reports as required.
- Create and run functional and non-functional tests as requested
- Prepare representative test data and configure environments as needed
- Good communication in English
- Prior experience in developing and running automated testing scripts.
- Experience with both web (Playwright) and desktop (either Micro Focus/ OpenText UFT One or SmartBear Test Complete) automated testing tools.
- Experience in web frameworks like Aurelia or similar (Angular, React, etc) is highly preferable.
- Any experience testing Restful web services.
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic iterative development environment
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with Development, Product, Implementation, and Operations teams
- Ability to lead projects and mentor juniors when required
- General knowledge of PC environment including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications including MS Project
- Experience in Validation/Quality Assurance methodology including automation
- Degree-qualified with relevant work experience in a similar role
- Package 14 salary months
- Extra package per year
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events, football club, family day…
- The company’s labor policy is completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holidays, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]