- In charge of developing new businesses for CMC Global in target markets.
- Identifying and prospecting potential clients;
- Building and developing detailed business plans, accounts;
- Facilitating sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings, and contract negotiation;
- Corporate with marketing to gather market information when required.
- Cooperate with the presales team, partners, and related departments to make proposals to customers.
- Follow up to ensure the deals are properly closed, contracts/POs are properly signed off to avoid unnecessary risk.
- Coordinate and cooperate with related departments to ensure projects are run smoothly.
- Develop team by coaching and training to improve skills.
- Contribute to working process improvement (internal, inter-companies, and external).
- 3+ years of experience in Sales; 1+ years in a management position (team size of 5-10 members).
- Have knowledge and experience in IT outsourcing services.
- Having sales achievement with the volume of $300K-$500K is a plus.
- Level of language proficiency: Good verbal, presentation-style, and written communication skills in Japanese (understand Japanese culture, have lived in Japan before).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people. Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams, good problem solving
- Able to go onsite at the customer site as needed.
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]