- Create/Modify test-related artifacts (test cases, test reports, test plans)
- Track and control testing progress, and report to TL about any quality problems/issues of the project
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies. Perform all phases of testing including functional, system, and regression testing.
- Participate in peer review and inspect requirement documents. Prepare test data and environment as needed to complete testing assignments.
- Analyze and raise the issues, and propose solutions to improve the product.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- 2-3 years of experience working in Testing
- Experience in writing new test cases based on requirements.
- Integration Test and develop test cases, and test plans.
- Experience with tools such as Jmetter, Postman is preferred.
- Have knowledge of databases (SQL, MongoDB).
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Experience on applying test techniques on projects.
- Write test cases and report bugs clearly
- Proficiency in English
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]