- Develop Ansible installation playbook.
- Configure, and administrate CI/CD utilities.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and
- Application deployment through CI/CD
- Develops a complete set of documentation describing the current configuration of the system
- Installation, configuration, and tuning of web, application, and database system
- Summary and statistics of daily reports from Pinpoint and Grafana
- Support development team to troubleshoot and resolve system problems (Web, WAS, Middleware, DB)
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience managing Linux system
- Have experience with CI/CD Tool: Jenkins /Docker/ Ansible/ K8S / Sonarqube….
- Manage source control including GIT and SVN
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy/Java/Bash.
- Have 1 -2 years of experience with Tomcat or Apache or Jboss or Nginx
- Have a minimum 1 year with MySQL or MariaDB
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Ready to learn new technology.
- English is a must
- OS: CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu
- Knowledge of Java/JVM-based languages.
- WEB/WAS platform: Apache, Tomcat
- Monitor Zabbix, Pinpoint, Grafana.
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible.
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB, NoSQL.
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
* Followings are plus:
- Programing Language: Java / Python / Scripting / Groovy.
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD with Jenkins, Ansible, and Sonaqube is a plus.
- Containerization: Docker/ Kubernetes.
- Familiar with one of the Monitoring Tools: Grafana, Zabbix, PinPoint, and AWS Cloud Watch
- An understanding of IP networking, including balancing, routing, and firewall concepts
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]