There is no doubt that there is a high demand for .NET developers. The Microsoft-created framework has become one of the most popular options for developing modern websites and applications. Therefore, hiring a .NET developer is a long-term investment that yields more than it costs.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the .NET developer salary level to learn how much you should pay them.
What is a .NET developer?
.NET developer is a software engineer who builds software using Microsoft’s .NET technologies. He is responsible for designing, implementing, and developing software products that meet technical requirements.
Which .NET Skills Affect a .NET Developer’s Salary?
Aside from determining the type of developer required (full-time remote vs. freelance), skills are another factor in determining a.NET developer’s salary.
- ASP.NET MVC: Open-source software that gives.NET developers access to client-side technologies to build apps quickly.
- .NET core: This framework is mainly employed for developing command-line applications for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- JQuery: a feature-rich JS library that is used to generate interactive websites.
- Client-side technology: enables.NET developers to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces.
- Xamarin: A platform of .NET developer tools and libraries designed specifically for mobile app development.
How much does a Net Developer make in Vietnam?
The average annual salary for a Net Developer in Vietnam is $8300 as of March 17, 2023. In case you need a quick .NET developer salary calculator, that works out to about $690 monthly.
While CareerBuilder has net developer wages ranging from $6,600 to $10,000, with top earners in Vietnam making $23,400 annually, most net developer incomes are currently in the $6,600 to $10,000 range.
There may be numerous prospects for advancement and better compensation dependent on skill levels, region, and years of experience because the average salary range for a Net Developer varies widely.
How CMC Global can help you hire .NET Developers in Vietnam
Whichever location you decide to hire .NET developers, CMC Global will help you cover. We would happily offer you the best IT workforce across Vietnam, Japan, or many other countries based on your work criteria and financial constraints.
Seeking, screening, and suggesting the most qualified applicant for your available position is a regular task handled by our data-driven talent procurement system.
Contact us right now to employ the most qualified .Net developers and save your hiring expenditures!