- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Required Education Level: University
- At least 8 years experience working as a software engineer, 3 years working as Solution Architect (Java / PHP/ Mobile/ Android/ React Native/ RoR and Cloud)
- Design one or more systems running on production.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Have experience in developing web and mobile applications. Can provide solutions for high-performance and scalability architecture.
- Have experience of Cloud solutions: GCP or AWS
- Have experience of CI / CD and Agile software development process.
- Possible to co-work with the team.
- Good English skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Teamwork skills
- Good at investigating and solving incidents and problem skills.
- Self-motivated and Self-directed
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]