- Gain understanding of customer’s needs through direct communication
- Collaborate closely with the global team to complete design and testing documentation
- Design and develop applications when customization or extensions to Microsoft solutions are needed
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, and creating supporting documentation.
- Continuously improve existing system with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience of C# development
- Language: C, C++
- Platform/Tool: VxWorks, UML Tools
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Experience with real time OS, GPIB, Network(GEM, FTP)
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing is a plus
- JLPT ~ N2
- Possible to co-work with team.
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill
- Self-motivated and self-directed
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]