- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Coordinate with recruitment team and sales for resource staffing request;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including internal resources and third parties/vendors;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentations;
- Participate in company’s soft skill training or workshop;
- To perform other tasks requested by BOD
- We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management/Scrum Master;
- Mastered at least one project management methodology and is familiar with others (Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall…);
- Experience of managing fixed price project;
- Experience of monitoring project quality, risk management & EVM concept;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Proactive, can-do attitude;
- PMP / PSM/ PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Package: 13, 14 salary months + Project bonus + Extra package: 16 Mil /employee/year (Bonus at: Tet, New Year, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends; development of your career within an international Company
- Building large-scale & global software products for our clients.
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in US, Europe, Asia.
- Paid annual leave: 12 days (12 vacation days)
- Salary reviews 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (AON care premium, Company trip, Holiday, Sum-up, etc)
- Working time: 8h/day (from Monday to Friday)
- ODC place: Tan Bình District, HCMC
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]