- GUI development by utilization of new front-end technologies
- Troubleshooting end-user issues and automated processes
- Develop and maintain backend API
- Perform unit testing
- Analyze errors and develop potential solutions
- Consulting with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest/implement changes
- Conducting trial runs of software application updates, and fixes, to ensure desired functionality
- Independently creating software development documents (SRSes, design documents, etc.)
- Developing and demonstrating knowledge of related systems
- Willingness to contribute ideas to the troubleshooting and resolution of application issues in a timely manner
- Pro-actively looking for the best solution to achieve the most efficient performance the systems
- Interacting with all stakeholders as required
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Solid experience in software development using Node.js (NestJS) or related frameworks / systems
- Have good grip on Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming.
- Expertise in most of the following: Node.js, NestJS, CQRS Pattern, React JS, React Native, Flutter, MongoDB, MongoDB Charts.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services, experience in building Rest API.
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Self-Starter – willing to contribute wherever needed
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Good understanding of SOA, Microservices
- Experience working with Scrum frameworks
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services is an advantage
- Experience working with docker/container and container orchestration is an advantage
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantag
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]