- Understand non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, maintainability and consult Managers to create solutions meeting those requirements for a complex enterprise application.
- Create checklist, Review code, support team member.
- Design the software application based on architecture and requirements (design packages, design subsystems)
- Write design/implementation documentation.
- Coding, implementing, maintain, and troubleshoot software.
- Work with members of project teams to make certain specifications are satisfied.
- Manage development teams with team size of 6 or bigger, train and mentor team members.
- ASP .NET 4+, .NET Core 2.0, Asp.NET MVC, Core MVC, Webforms, OOP
- REST Api development, document request model, and offline storage
- Ajax request in JQuery Lib
- XML, JSON data structure, know how to parse and re-present JSON/ XML
- WCF service provider, consumer and configuration
- Entity Framework (EF)
- MS, SQL 2008 R2+, SP, trigger, view and basic DBA skill
- Possible to co-work with team.
- Good English skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill.
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Team leadership and project management experience.
- Salary: Negotiable
- 14th-month salary bonus
- KPI bonus based on project and performance.
- Extra package: 16 Mil /employee/year (Bonus at Tet, New Year, your birthday, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern, and dynamic environment, take part in international projects
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- An excellent corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staffs ability and creativity
- CMC health care and social insurance
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]