- Support the Sales department in scheduling meetings, and sales appointments and follow up with customers about their order status.
- Compile a daily list of sales leads, delegate leads to the sales department, and provide sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Manage sales tracking tools and reports.
- Record sales trends and liaise with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Perform data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information.
- Handle other administrative tasks.
- Reporting any unusual activity to the Sales Manager.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in sales, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Strong analytical, time management skills, the ability to multitask.
- English: advanced, especially speaking and writing (equivalent to above 750 TOEIC)
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]