Our Backend Engineers are responsible for building scalable systems that enable our products to operate and scale to potentially millions ofusers.
We are operating at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before. You’ll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role. Your day-to-day might include:
- Responsible for delivering our core platform architecture.
- Solving difficult problems around data-intensive and complex data flow systems.
- Building highly scalable and dynamic game and web servers that can withstand massive user traffic.
- Finding elegant ways to incorporate state-of-the-art solutions from our research initiatives into our products.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Golang
- At least 5 years of working experience with SQL databases and caching/queue systems like PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis.
- Good at API design: REST, GraphQL, and micro-services architectures.
- Working experience with high-traffic systems would be a big plus.
- Working experience with large-scale applications and databases would be a big plus.
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]