- Responsible to manage the solution team to meet or exceed customer contractual requirements for the integration and delivery of the solution.
- Develop, update and maintain the solution integration plan and schedule, manage the scope, monitor costing and forecasts, and develop/ maintain the quality plan.
- Proactively identify project risks, dependencies, issues, assumptions, and constraints, and maintain the project risk management plan on a regular basis.
- Work with business product owners and IT product managers to develop innovative solutions to address complex technical challenges.
- Work closely with developers on technical design; address developer issues and inquiries; provide technical expertise in integrating vendor products.
- Maintain the project documentation according to organization project management standards.
- Manage communications, reporting, and expectations of internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage full software development lifecycle, from systems requirements gathering, design, development, testing, integration, and UAT to the implementation support of the solution integration
- Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Use of the most modern PM methodologies and technologies
- Real work/project references, at least 2 years of experience as a project manager/ team leader in IT
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Experienced in the following technology areas will be an advantage:
- Technical base: Java, .Net, ReactJS…
- Comfortable with exploring new technologies
- Have a track record of delivering technical programs, projects, and products in a highly technical environment.
- Have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
- A good team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities under tight timelines, in a complex customer environment
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication and good negotiation techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good relationship with colleagues, clients and head quarter management.
- Fluency in English.
- This position might be required to work on client premises for an extended period
- Salary: Negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/year
- 14th-month salary bonus
- KPI bonus based on project and performance
- Extra package: 16 Mil /employee/year (Bonus at Tet, New Year, your birthday, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern, and dynamic environment, take part in international projects
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- An excellent corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staffs ability and creativity
- CMC health care and social insurance
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in US, EU,… (members of GEU/US)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]