Build and manage teams
- Build and manage a delivery unit center (20->30 headcounts) in 2021 and expand it to 100-150 Headcount in 2022.
- Be responsible for KPIs of the Delivery unit: Billable rate, resource utilization.
- Build team culture and core competencies of the delivery unit.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
Project Management as a High-level Delivery Manager
- Collect, analyze and understand project requirements for different engagement models with customers (T&M, fixed price).
- Directly allocate resources for different projects across the delivery unit.
- Develop and follow project plans (including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc).
- Communicate the project status, requirements, and structure across Project Management teams and all necessary departments.
- Define potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
- Analyze the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
- Manage day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
- Attend project planning meetings as needed; serve as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
Get involved in the sales process as a High-level Delivery Manager
Direct report to Division Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management/IT or related fields
- Having more than 10 years in software development which is more than 7 years in project management, program/account management (which have sizes from 20 to 40 members).
- At least 1-year of managing project operations.
- Having knowledge of Network, Database systems, OSs, AWS, Azure is preferred.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
Please send your application via email: [email protected]