- Corporate with marketing to gather market information when required
- Cooperate with the presales team, partners, and related departments to make proposals to customers. Follow up to ensure the deals are properly closed, contracts/POs are properly signed off to avoid unnecessary risk.
- Coordinate and cooperate with related departments to ensure projects are run smoothly. Follow up with customer until final collection. Act as the main contact point for problem-solving with customers/partners if any.
- Ensure all transactions strictly complied with group/company policies & procedures and local legislation.
- Convert client service inquiries into successful campaigns.
- Approach new clients for selling and take care of the current clients
- Business development: analyze facts, contribute strategy, make a communication plan
- Consultant: recommend the client to the right direction
- Be responsible for the team’s KPIs (New leads, Billing, and Profit)
- Cooperate with other team members to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development, and process improvement)
- Contribute to working process improvement (internal, inter-companies, and external
- Number of years of experience: 3+ years experience in an Account capacity; having 1+ years in Management is a plus
- Level of language proficiency: Good verbal, presentation-style, and written communication skills in English.
- Soft skills/ competencies: Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people. Ability to work effectively under high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]