- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
- Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
- Analyze application landscape to design interfaces to the SAP solution
- Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration, and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training, and supporting users post cutover.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a development orientation and long-term attachment to the SAP ERP industry.
- Working knowledge of integration with other SAP Modules
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience in a similar position with one of the modules: FICO, LOG, PP, MM, WH, SD Modules
- Graduated from university majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Logistic, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics, International Business.
- Be able to communicate in English
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]