- Analyzing briefs and project requests from clients.
- Assessing risks, opportunities, deliverables, and threats for projects.
- Developing goals, tasks, and plans of development for Salesforce projects.
- Liaising with clients and management about timelines, costs, and project objectives.
- Managing a team of developers and consultants in developing Salesforce projects.
- Developing metrics for each project to determine paths to success.
- Communicating and acting as the first point of call for clients.
- Conducting regular project meetings with your development team.
- Ensuring that your team produces work that adheres to Salesforce’s best-design principles.
- Guiding and mentoring your team to achieve project outcomes.
- JLPT N2++, strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- English is a must if you apply for vacancy in Vietnam
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management or professional services.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Salesforce-based application development
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, or a related field.
- Certification in Salesforce administration or development.
- Excellent planning and strategic abilities.
- Organized and meticulous in your work.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic and adaptable mindset.
- Professional and deadline-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Attractive income (450 – 650man/year), including package of 14th month salary/year and more.
- Opportunity to gain much more knowledge and experience through building a potential team from a scratch.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Japanese labor legislation plus
- Other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]