- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Designing and creating SQL-based reports.
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
- Help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Prepare documentation and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation, particularly for MySQL/MariaDB databases.
- Experience with modern relational databases.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Troubleshooting capabilities.
- Able to work independently, and detail-oriented.
- Experience in financial systems and banking is a plus.
- Package: 14 salary months + Project bonus (If any) + Extra package: 16M/year
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]
with the subject: [S2K Application] Name – Position