- Work alongside product managers and business partners to build our websites
- Build high-performance, scalable and testable components for our websites
- Investigate and implement state-of-the-art technologies to improve site reliability, customer experience, and raw performance
- Think outside the day-to-day and propose ways to elevate the art of frontend engineering
- Have at least 2- 3 years of experience in Reactjs
- Know and master the following technologies: Reactjs, Redux, Flux
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as Reactjs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]