- Back-end development using Python and Django (required).
- Containerized development methodologies (Docker)
- Cloud development and hosting benefits (AWS, Azure)
- RESTful API design and implementation, including documentation via Swagger and/or Django APIs.
- Collaboration in a small software team – applying best practices and technical guidelines to meet team objectives.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems that involve distributed computing across multiple platforms
- Have experience in Python back-end development.
- Experienced working with Python frameworks such as Django
- Experienced working with Linux operating systems is a must.
- Strong fundamental programming skills such as solid coding standards, and design patterns.
- Good English and communication skills to communicate directly with customers.
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Knowledge in building and maintaining CI/CD, able to work with Azure Service
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]