The engineer will be mainly supporting Huawei, Cisco, and Arista.
- Knowledge of L2 or L3 (network)
- Preferably more than 5-7 years of experience in Networking Technologies like Routing, Switching, NAT…
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Routing, Switching is a must including Routing and Switching Basics, OSPF, BGP, Inter-VLAN Routing, STP, RSTP, etc.
- Basic understanding of concepts of Firewalling, Security, and Server Load Balancing with SLBs (LTM/GTM)
- Experience and Knowledge of Technologies such as Cisco Fabricpath, OTV, VPC VPC, etc will be added advantages.
- Knowledge of ACI, SDWAN, and SDA will be added advantage.
- Willingness to work in Network Operations as well as Project Teams to deliver Operations and Network Implementation objectives.
- Basic understanding of Network Problem Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis. Able to troubleshoot Complex Network Problems and find Root Cause.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment with cross-team relations to deliver objectives and KPIs.
- Willingness to work extended hours where needed, in case of ongoing Network Problems to maintain continuity and to minimize the Business Impact.
- Certification requirement: Cisco CCIP, Huawei HCIP, or equivalent
- Cisco CCIE or Huawei HCIE will be a plus
- Package 14 salary month based on KPI and project bonus (if any)
- Extra package upto 16M/ year
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]