- You will build and architect software that will be deployed both in our public-facing website as well as internal line-of-business applications.
- You will be expected to focus on building high-quality software
- Employ software best practices like Test-Driven Development
- Architect and build robust, scalable, API-driven server-side services
- Keep track of, and push the boundaries w.r.t. new technologies e.g. Serverless Computing, Microservices, etc.
- Embrace the twelve factors (https://12factor.net/)
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented programming fundamentals, Software Design and Design Patterns
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of the following areas (the more the better):
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework andASP.NET MVC, Web API
- .NET Core is a plus
- Entity Framework
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields
- At least 2to 4years of software development experience
- Solid English communication skills
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]