- Writing clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests continually increases your code quality.
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging our android application, improve performance.
- Constantly raise your standard, learn new things and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Partnering with other backend services team to build products.
- Have knowledge of Android SDK/ Kotlin, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Being familiar with front-end and back-end collaborative development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Package: Package 14 salary months based on KPI + Extra package: 16M/year
- Full benefit with social insurance.
- Annual health check and CMC care insurance under the company’s
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is entirely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, holidays, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]