- Build up and manage a team of around 5 members.
- Build and grow your email list through organic efforts
- Ideate and execute various email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
- Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
- Run A/B tests for marketing campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly
- Ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant
- Proven experience in marketing automation campaigns preferred candidates working in the IT field and/or foreign markets.
- 2 years of experience in management positions.
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, and Google Analytics
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]