- Requirement clarification and analysis
- Software development, integration, and unit testing based on requirements
- Take a part in low and high-level design for software modules.
- Execute software development tasks, document results, and report problems
- Analyze failure & update test specifications.
- Planning and tracking tasks
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical colleagues in order to prevent technical problems/queries
- Solve technical problems/queries
- Be responsible for software development, integration, and unit testing based on requirements
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- At least 6 months of working experience
- Good C/C++ programming and scripting language.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and automation.
- Hands-on debugging and validation tools, Debugger, CAN Analyzer,..
- Experience in debugging software and hardware issues
- Exposure to Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Knowledge about RTRT and Cantata is a plus
- Automotive domain knowledge preferred
- Automotive communication protocols know-how e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages
- Self-driven and strong interpersonal skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good time management skills
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]