- Work with our internal business teams to analyze & produce new functional modules, or enhance/maintain existing modules to ensure business requirements are met.
- Ensuring application development follows cloud-based architectures.
- Migration of existing applications to cloud-based architectures.
- Involvement in software deployment and J-Unit test is a must.
- Ensuring the performance, efficiency, quality, and responsiveness of developed applications met certain expectations by the IT unit.
- To plan, facilitate, and execute UAT testing sessions, working alongside external teams (if necessary) for full resolution of UAT issues.
- Practice and follow proper software design & development methods, including DevOps.
- Prepare and maintain technical-related documentation such as Technical Specification, Technical Manual & etc.
- Good verbal and written communication in English is required
- S degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
- Basic programming knowledge and experience in software development
- Understanding and experience of DevOps principles.
- Having knowledge about Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, and Kubernetes and detail design
Nice to have:
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, Apache Maven, Spring and Hibernate, HTML, CSS npm, Webpack…)
- Experience with managing database systems (PostgreSQL, Oracle…)
- Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud…..)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet…)
- Experience with modern logging and monitoring solutions (ELK/Loki, Grafana/Prometheus…)
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills, and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Internet technology, and n-tier architecture.
- Open-minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt.
- Good database and SQL skills, especially Postgres.
- Package: 14 salary months + Project bonus (If any) + Extra package: 16M/year
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]