- Writing clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests and continually increasing your code quality.
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging our android application, improve performance.
- Constantly raise your standard, learning new things and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Partnering with other backend services teams to build products.
- 3+ years in iOS project development
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]