- Our stack is Postgres, .NET, .NET MVC, and React
- Use automated tests to guide your development and ensure quality.
- Evolve our architecture to meet current and future needs for scaling, performance, security, and reliability.
- Tackle complex problems, resolve them and implement solutions that prevent future issues.
- Remain current on new technologies so you can contribute to evaluating and selecting new tech.
- Share what you know across the engineering group. Help us learn and improve.
- Be reflective and contribute to improving the team’s processes in and out of scheduled retrospectives.
- Participate in the processes the team uses to organize around the work and get feedback such as planning, backlog refinement, and sprint reviews.
- Communicate across teams and roles to ensure your team is effective and achieves its goals.
- Work up and down the stack to implement new features and improve our systems.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Substantial experience in a technology stack. You have opinions about its strengths and weaknesses. You can implement solutions in that stack with minimal guidance.
- Experience increasing the quality and reliability of systems through good technical practices.
- For senior engineers, experience improving the practices of your team and organization, in technical and process areas.
- Experience ensuring nonfunctional requirements are met and maintained.
- A track record of accepting feedback and working to improve.
- Experience giving feedback.
- A desire to learn and grow outside of work through books, podcasts, meetups, conferences, etc
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]