- Our stack is .NET and ReactJS/NodeJS/VueJS
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .Net code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- ASP .NET 4+, .NET Core 2.0, Asp.NET MVC, Core MVC, Webforms, OOP
- REST API development, document request model, and offline storage
- Ajax request in JQuery Lib
- XML, JSON data structure, know how to parse and re-present JSON/ XML
- WCF service provider, consumer, and configuration
- Entity Framework (EF)
- MS, SQL 2008 R2+, SP, trigger, view, and basic DBA skill
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields
- English communication skill is a must
- Salary: Negotiable
- 14th-month salary bonus
- KPI bonus based on project and performance
- Extra package: 16 Mil /employee/year (Bonus at Tet, New Year, your birthday, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern, and dynamic environment, take part in international projects
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- An excellent corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staffs ability and creativity
- CMC health care and social insurance
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]