- Work closely with architects, technical leads, UX managers, product owners, and analysts in an Agile environment and provide guidance throughout the process.
- Architect, design and lead the implementation of reusable libraries across the product and organization.
- Work closely with other frontend teams across the organization in growing and maintaining our design systems and GEL component library.
- Contribute to our DevOps processes around CI/CD practices and tools.
- Continuously improve our processes and train and coach the development team on software engineering best practices.
- Help the development teams in improving their QA processes surrounding TDD, shift left testing, and Visual Regression Testing
- At least 7+ years of industry Web development experience,
- Expertise in integration and mocking of RESTful APIs,
- Strong knowledge of Webpack, Babel, linting, and frontend build tools and processes,
- Component Driven Design, Storybook and how to build component libraries at generic and product levels,
- TDD, Visual Regression Testing and Unit Testing,
- Comfortable with SASS & CSS3 and how to theme/template/brand components across different products, and
- Strong communication, leadership, and mentoring skills.
Experience with the below is not required but is highly desirable:
- Familiarity with Docker and Containerised Deployment,
- Web API Security, Pen Testing, and detecting/resolving security vulnerabilities,
- Working with distributed teams, and
- Knowledge of wealth management products and industry.
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]