- Design and write and test software from imprecise specifications.
- Analyze complex or imprecisely specified requirements from customers.
- Write detailed technical specifications for software components, based on domain knowledge and best practice.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of components of software within the team.
- Learn new skills (both domain-specific and general software engineering).
- Lead and participate in code reviews.
- Create project plans.
- Supervise other people’s work.
- Clear communication to all levels including management.
- Write user documentation for software products.
- Make technical presentations to professional peers.
- Be considered an expert in their specialist area.
- Good degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. computer science, control engineering/theory, electronics)
- 1 years ++ of working experience in Embedded Software with good practice in C programming and SW development for embedded microcontroller SW with HW interaction;
- Automotive communication protocols know-how e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages
- Good understanding of SW life cycle (waterfall, Agile)
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess a positive attitude
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]