- Working on a wide variety of Azure -AWS projects (migration, containerization, transformation, operation)
- Writing infrastructure as code (Azure Resource Manager, Terraform, Ansible)
- Azure/AWS environment troubleshooting and setup.
- Delivering quality work in Agile delivery model in a team environment
- Experience with cloud migration technologies such as AWS SMS, Azure Migrate, Plate Spin, Cloud Endure.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bash, Terraform, or an equivalent
- A working understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent.
- Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, or equivalent
- Experience with scheduling and orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
- Understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and routing in distributed networks.
- Extensive knowledge about AIPs designing RESTful services and integrating with other providers is a plus
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration, ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- AWS or Azure professional certified
- A working understanding of code and script such as PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]