- Be responsible for KPIs of the Delivery unit: Billable rate, resource utilization.
- Take charge as the escalation point at the account level.
- Collects, analyzes, and understands project requirements.
- Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
- Defines potential problems and suggests alternatives based on cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
- Analyzes the project’s cost structure and any significant deviations from the approved cost structure.
- Collaborates with manufacturing, sales/marketing, and purchasing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
- Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients, and suppliers.
- Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Involving in Presale work.
- Direct report to Division Director
Working location: Tokyo (Japan), Ho Chi Minh City (VN)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management/IT or related fields
- Having more than 10 years in software development which is more than 7 years in project management, and program/account management (which have sizes from 20 to 40 members).
- Have at least 1-year managing project operation.
- Having knowledge of networks, Database systems, OSs, AWS, and Azure is preferred.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]