- Working as Bridge software engineer on customer site (maybe working remotely)
- Analyzing requirements, investigating, proposing solutions
- Creating basic design, detail design as needed
- Review UT, ST, IT as needed
- Support customer perform UAT
- Communicating requirements, supporting the offshore team in solution implementation
- Control Offshore product’s quality
- Reporting status, issues to customer and CMC Japan direct manager
- JLPT N2++, strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as BrSE/ SE
- Minimum 1-year experience Salesforce-based application development
- Experience knowledge is a plus; ReactJS/Angular/VueJs knowledge is a plus
- Having knowledge of Governor limit salesforce is a plus
- Workflow system development experience is a plus
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Attractive income (450 – 650man/year), including package of 14th month salary/year and more.
- Opportunity to gain much more knowledge and experience through building a potential team from a scratch.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Japanese labor legislation plus
- Other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]