- Working as a Bridge Software Engineer on a customer site.
- Analyzing requirements, investigating, and proposing solutions.
- Creating basic design, and detailed design as needed.
- Review UT, ST, and IT as needed.
- Support customers perform UAT.
- Communicating requirements, and supporting the offshore team in solution implementation.
- Offshore’s product quality control.
- Reporting status/ issues to customer and CMC Japan direct manager.
- JLPT N2+, strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese.
- Language: C/ C#.
- Platform/Tool: VxWorks, UML Tools.
- Minimum 2 years experience in embedded software development.
- Experience with the real-time OS.
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
- Able to go to Yamanashi on a business trip.
- Attractive income (550-650man/year), including a package of 14-month salary/year and more
- Opportunity to gain much more knowledge and experience through building a potential team from a scratch.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is completely pursuant to Japanese labor legislation plus
- Other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]