- Perform software testing both manual and automation
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases to locate bugs and regressions and ensure product quality is of a high standard
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Use test automation guidelines.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test report,s and test plans
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies. Perform all phases of testing including functional, system, and regression testing.
- Participate in peer review and inspect requirement documents. Prepare test data and environment as needed to complete testing assignments.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Track and control testing progress and report any quality problems/issues of the project. Propose the solution to improve the product.
- Keeping updated with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the Tester role.
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience in writing new test cases based on requirements.
- Integration Test and developing test cases, test plan
- Experience with tools such as JMeter and Postman is preferred.
- Have knowledge of databases (SQL, MongoDB).
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Experience in applying test techniques on projects.
- Write test cases and report bugs clearly
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have
- Experience with Load test (Gatling or any tools)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]