- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field; a Master’s degree is a plus
- Good English communication, being able to read and write English
- Good at investigating and solving incidents and problem skills
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Ability to work in a team
- Working experience with large-scale applications and databases would be a big plus.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Package: Package 14 salary months based on KPI + Extra package: 16M/year
- The full benefit of social insurance.
- Annual health check and CMC care insurance under the company’s
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunity to approach the newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sports and art events (football club, family day…)
- The company’s labor policy is entirely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trips, holidays, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]