- Performing accounting operations.
- Handling and recording of accounting transactions arising in business activities of the company.
- Collecting, processing and storing legal and valid invoices and vouchers and accounting and contract.
- Periodically compare, balance, and distribute input and output VAT between the financial statements and VAT statements.
- Check the balance between detailed and general accounting data.
- Prepare periodical financial statements and tax finalization.
- Prepare periodic financial reports, finalize CIT and PIT on an annual basis or upon request.
- Pay license tax and other types of state budget (if any).
- Other jobs as assigned by the company.
- 01 years of experience in a similar position.
- Graduated from University with major in Accounting, Auditing, Finance – Banking.
- Logical thinking, ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and office computers.
- Careful, honest, transparent, responsible, able to work under high pressure.
- Good English communication.
- Experience in IT related field.
- Having PR or Citizens is preferred.
- Salary: USS 3000 – USS 4000
- Bonus (KPI): 2 months salary per year
- Extra package: 16 Mil /employee/year (Bonus at Tet, New Year, your birthday, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern, and dynamic environment, take part in international projects.
- An excellent corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staffs ability and creativity.
- CMC health care and social insurance.
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]