- Conduct research to define market penetration strategies; actively seek new sales leads/ opportunities in targeted markets
- Interact closely with the clients to get the client’s requirement
- Be able to deliver the first presentation and presales on CMC’s capability
- Cooperate with the delivery team to prepare a comprehensive proposal for customers.
- Oversee negotiating contracts, ensure the deals are properly closed, and contracts/POs are properly signed off to avoid unnecessary risk.
- Coordinate and cooperate with related departments to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Follow up with customers from the approach stage to the after-sale follow-up stage. Act as the main contact point for problem-solving during running the projects.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals;
- 3++ years of experience in Sales/ Business Development/ Account Manager.
- Prefer candidates having experience in the IT field and/or working as an international salesperson.
- Excellent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5++);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
* Please send your application via email: [email protected]